beware of Discount agents
Use this list to compare our services to the "full service" the discount agent offers
- There is never a penalty to cancel a listing with me...with some of them there is NO WAY out of the listing!
- I’ve never had a client leave me yet... one “2% broker” has had 35 complaints with the Better Business Bureau in the past year alone!
- If you decide not to sign a contract with a buyer for any reason, it’s OK with me. The other guys can sue you for the commission AND put a lien on your home
- With me your home is shown by a professional agent approved by the board of Realtors, with some of them YOU have to show your home every time!
- I answer my phone myself to set showings and answer any questions, even on the weekends... some discount agents only work 9-6 M-F and YOU take the calls for showings.
- I offer the buyers agent 50% or more of my commission, the 2% guys usually offer only $2 (yes that’s two dollars)...you’re home may never be shown by a buyers agent when these guys list it.
- If you decide to withdraw a listing, some will make you pay for the home warranty ($385) + processing fee ($390) and more...with me there’s no fees.
- My listing agreement can be 6 months or less, it’s up to you, most of theirs have a 6 month min. LOCK IN.
- I advise my clients of the best professionals in the business to help the sale close... the other guys may try to FORCE you to use their title co., lender or contractors that THEY OWN!
- I hold open house when the client chooses... most 2% people only have them from 1-4p on Sunday...EVEN DURING FOOTBALL SEASON & YOU handle the signs, showings & everything!